This Mango Macadamia Nut Cashew Butter is going to be your new favorite nut butter blend. Just three ingredients! Paleo, vegan and Whole30 compliant (no added sugars). Amazing on toast, in smoothies, with fruit, in oatmeal… the possibilities are endless.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup freeze dried mango (2 1.2oz packages)
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 3 large pieces of dried mango
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and place raw cashews and macadamia nuts on a large baking sheet. Spread evenly in one layer; toast for 8-10 minutes, or until nuts are lightly golden; let cool on pan for 15 minutes.
- Place slightly cooled cashews and macadamia nuts in bowl of food processor with freeze-dried mango; cover with lid and begin processing until everything breaks down and ball starts to form. If you’d like you can add dried mango as well and process until broken down. Scrape down the sides of the bowl when necessary.
- Continue processing until the mixture smooths out and desired consistency is reached – the longer you process, the smoother and drippier the butter will be. Add about 1 TBS of coconut oil if needed to smooth out quicker if desired.
- Transfer Mango Macadamia Nut Cashew Butter to 16oz jar with lid. Or divide into smaller jars. Store at room temperature, or fridge for longer period of time.
- Enjoy on toast, over oatmeal, with fruit, or quite possibly by the spoonful.
- Category: nut butter
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Mango Macadamia Nut Cashew Butter, recipes with cashew butter, cashew butter benefits