- 1 large mango or 2 medium, cut into slices or chunks
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 TBS coconut sugar (or dry sweetener of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9″ casserole or pie dish with butter, coconut oil or ghee; set aside.
- Evenly spread mangos and blueberries on bottom of baking dish and sprinkle on one tablespoon of coconut sugar.
- In a medium bowl combine rolled oats, flour, sugar and cold butter (or coconut oil). Use spoon to start mixing, but work in everything with hands at the end.
- Distribute oatmeal mixture over top of sliced mangos and blueberries in even layer.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until oatmeal mixture is golden and crisp. Allow mango blueberry crisp to cool for about 20 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy with favorite ice cream, yogurt or even whipped cream topping.
Recipe can be doubled for a 9×13 baking pan or casserole dish.
- Serving Size: 1/8th
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 15
- Sodium: 1
- Fat: 8
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 15