- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 2–3 pitted medjool dates (depending on how sweet you’d like)
- 2 TBSP almond butter
- 3/4 cup cold Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original almondmilk
- 3/4 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 TBSP cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 TBSP maca powder
- protein powder of choice*
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup oats
Recipe easily cut in half for 1 serving.
If you’d like a thicker smoothie, reduce almondmilk and cold brew to 1/2 cup each (1 cup total). If you’d like a thinner smoothie, add about 2 full cups liquid.
*If using a sweetened protein powder, you can probably cut back to 1-2 medjool dates per 2 servings.
If you don’t have dates but like banana, use 1 medium banana, pre-sliced and frozen. (The riper the banana, the sweeter the drink but also the more banana flavor will come through slightly.) OR use maple syrup, to taste.
Nutrition approximate; not including protein powder. Calculated using 2 Medjool dates. If using 1 medium frozen banana,
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 7g