Change up your breakfast routine with this quick and easy breakfast pizza! Using crispy bacon, massaged kale, fresh eggs and cheddar cheese all topped on delicious naan bread.
- 2 pieces naan bread
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 large eggs
- 3oz cheese off the block, thinly sliced
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF and line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium heat to desired crispness. Set aside on paper towels to soak up extra grease before chopping into pieces.
- While the bacon is cooking, massage kale with olive oil; set aside.
- Evenly distribute sliced cheese on top of naan bread, then kale and cooked chopped bacon, leaving room to crack the egg. Gently crack egg in opening on naan bread.
- Carefully transfer baking sheet to preheated oven; bake for 15 minutes or until egg white has set.
- Remove from oven sprinkle on fresh cracked black pepper, salt and more cheese if desired.
- Place pizzas on cutting board before using pizza slicer to divide into pieces. Dig in!
Keywords: naan pizza, brunch pizzas