- Preheat oven to 325ºF and place raw nuts on a large baking sheet. Spread evenly in one layer; toast for 8-10 minutes. Let nuts cool on pan for 15 minutes.
- Place slightly cooled almonds and pecans in bowl of food processor with freeze-dried blueberries and cover with lid. Process until everything breaks down and ball starts to form. Scrape down the sides of the bowl when necessary.
- With the motor running, add oil and continue processing until the mixture smooths out. Time will depend on food processor and bowl capacity.
- Continue processing until desired consistency is reached – the longer you process, the smoother and drippier the butter will be.
- Transfer Blueberry Almond Pecan Butter to 16oz jar with lid. Or divide into smaller jars. Store at room temperature, or fridge for longer period of time.
- Enjoy on toast, over oatmeal, with fruit, or quite possibly by the spoonful.
nutrition approximate, based on 1 TBSP from 16oz filled jar
- Serving Size: 1 TBSP
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g