It is that time of year, friends – the holidays are officially here and the joy of giving is in the air.
I’ve put together a gift guide for the fitness lovers and friends in your life. Whether they need a new pair of leggings, water bottle, or equipment to make their workouts better, these are some amazing gifts. There are some higher dollar ones (keep an eye out for sales!) and some lower dollar amounts perfect for stocking stuffers. I personally own some of these and others are on my list as well.
- Athleta Elation Tight – $89. The Athleta Powervita fabric is so smooth and soft. The Elation tight comes in tons of colors too, from “constellation blue” to “havana brown” and “dark rose”… Your person needs these.
- Klean Kanteen – $30.95. I *love* my Klean Kanteen and they come in a ton of sizes. And sometimes a new water bottle can really help up the water intake!
- Wireless earbuds – $45.99. No strings attached make for a tangle-less workout.
- Lug Puddle Jumper Gym Bag – $89.99 I’m obsessed with how functional the Lug bags and wallets are. Have you heard of them? If you’re looking for a new gym bag, this one has SO many pockets and places to store things – it’s kind of incredible.
- ALOHA Protein Powder – $34.87. One of my personal favorite plant based (vegan) protein powders to use in recipes and shakes. It’s perfect for the active people in your life.
- Adidas Ultra Boost – $180.00. I absolutely love my Adidas Ultra Boost X and I kind of really want another pair. As pricey as they are, they really are the most comfortable (and quite supportive) shoe I’ve had. Highly recommend the Ultra Boost line.
- Yoga TuneUp Therapy Balls – $16.19. The perfect stocking stuffer! These are great for releasing muscle tension.
- Adidas 6-Pack No-Show Socks – $24.00. Anyone else ALWAYS ask for socks at Christmas time? It’s one of those personal item you hate spending money on but kind of need… But I love a pack of new socks.
- Athleta Sheer Wrap Bra – $59.00. I love Athleta’s comfortable, yet functional sports bras. They have all kinds of sizes too, both letter and number.
- Athleta Speedlight Tank – $44.00. Really flattering, higher neck – the perfect all-around workout tank.
- Native Deodorant 5 Travel Pack – $24.00. A natural deodorant that actually works. This pack is great for travel or just splitting up into several stockings.
- Fitbit Charge 3 – $149.95. Anyone guilty of having no idea how many steps they’re getting in? I’m guilty of being fairly sedentary on days I am not in the kitchen. And because I don’t have my phone on me all the time, I really am not sure how much I am getting in each day. This FitBit Charge is on my list for sure.
Hope you find this helpful!
What’s on your wish list this year?
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through said links, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for helping to support Fit Mitten Kitchen!