These Healthy Strawberry Rice Crispy Treats are an amazing healthy snack for kids and adults alike! Using freeze dried strawberries, coconut butter and cashew butter plus a sticky sweetener to help hold it all together. Just five ingredients, no-bake, gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
- Line 8×8 or 9×9 square pan with parchment paper, or lightly grease silicone pan; set aside.
- Process 1 cup freeze dried strawberries into powder using blender or small food processor; set aside.
- In medium saucepan over low-medium heat, combine coconut butter, cashew butter and honey until melted and smooth. Transfer to heat-proof bowl. Stir in powdered strawberries.
- Add rice crisp cereal and the reserved freeze-dried strawberries; using sturdy spatula or large wooden spoon, gently stir everything together until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan pressing evenly into all four corners. Top with more freeze-dried strawberries if desired.
- Chill pan in fridge for 30 minutes before removing bars from pan and cutting into 16 squares. Enjoy!
You could likely sub coconut butter for all cashew butter if coconut allergy. Sunbutter could also be subbed.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Healthy Strawberry Rice Crispy Treats, gluten free and vegan strawberry dessert