- Line 8×8 or 9×9 square pan with parchment paper, or lightly grease silicone pan; set aside.
- Process 1 cup freeze dried strawberries into powder using blender or small food processor; set aside.
- In medium saucepan over low-medium heat, combine coconut butter, cashew butter and honey until melted and smooth. Transfer to heat-proof bowl. Stir in powdered strawberries.
- Add rice crisp cereal and the reserved freeze-dried strawberries; using sturdy spatula or large wooden spoon, gently stir everything together until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into prepared pan pressing evenly into all four corners. Top with more freeze-dried strawberries if desired.
- Chill pan in fridge for 30 minutes before removing bars from pan and cutting into 16 squares. Enjoy!
You could likely sub coconut butter for all cashew butter if coconut allergy. Sunbutter could also be subbed.
- Serving Size: 1/16th
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 10
- Sodium: 17
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 2