- 1 cup frozen fruit
- 1/3 cup high protein yogurt
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
For flavor combos see notes above recipe card.
Optional Mix- Ins
- handful spinach
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1/3 cup rolled or quick
- 1/2 Tbsp hemp hearts, chia seeds or flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp favorite nut butter
- First add all of your frozen ingredients to the blender.
- Then add the yogurt and milk.
- Turn the blender on high and blend until smooth! Depending on your blender, you may need to help work the fruit down into the bottom towards the blade.
If you want a thinner consistency, simply add more liquid.