- Combine water, milk, oats, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, vanilla, maple syrup and salt in pressure cooker pot. Stir until evenly combined then close and lock lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing position.
- Hit Manual on Instant Pot, and set timer to 4 minutes. Allow pressure to build for about 10 minutes.
- Once the timer has begun the countdown and beep sounds after 4 minutes, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. Then you can manually release the rest of the pressure (cover valve with tea towel just to be safe).
- Remove lid and use large wooden spoon to stir (use oven mitts if holding pot) and then serve into bowls.
- Add favorite toppings and enjoy!
- In large pot over medium heat, add water, milk, pumpkin, oats, spices, maple syrup and salt. Stir to combine then allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 20 minutes, or until mixture has thickened and oats are cooked.
- Serve in bowls and add your favorite toppings.
Recipe can be easily cut in half for stovetop version for 2 large servings. I would not recommend cutting in half for Instant Pot unless you have the mini.
Store leftovers in fridge; Reheat on stovetop, adding a bit of milk as needed. Best enjoyed within 3-4 days.
- Serving Size: 1/4th
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 124mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg