- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 large egg*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats** (OR 1 1/4 cups whole wheat white flour)
- 1 TBS baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 TBS butter, ghee or oil (for cooking)
- Add all ingredients to blender starting with milk and ending with salt (through cinnamon if using). Blend until smooth – some oat pieces will remain whole which is okay. Remove blade from blender.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat; once pan is hot add butter or oil.
- Using 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter and pour onto pre-heated skillet. Careful not to crowd. Cook pancake on on side until edges begin to bubble – about 3 minutes. Using large spatula gently flip and cook for 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Transfer cooked pancakes to warmed oven before serving with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Recipe can be easily cut in half for smaller batch.
- Serving Size: 1/12
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 166
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 18mg