- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin (pumpkin pureé)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup sunbutter or nut butter of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup protein powder (can omit, see notes)
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TBSP dairy-free milk or coffee creamer*
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- pumpkin seeds for topping
- dried cranberries for topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In large bowl mix together pumpkin, maple syrup, nut or seed butter, and vanilla extract. Add in chia seeds, rolled oats, quick oats, protein powder (if using), and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in add-ins.
- Using 1/4 measuring cup, scoop dough then shape into flat circle with hands, about 1/2″ thick; place evenly on baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- Cookies store well at room temperature up to three days, or in fridge about 1 week.
*You only really need the milk if you’re using the protein powder. If you’d like to omit the protein powder, omit the milk as well but keep everything else the same. The cookies may need an additional minute, so watch baking time.
Nutrition does not include pumpkin seeds or cranberries for topping.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 6
- Sodium: 55
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 0