This Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Salad is going to be your new favorite way to get in your protein and greens! The chicken is juicy and flavorful (thanks to the honey lime dressing marinade!), and the salad is loaded with all the right toppings for texture and flavor. This salad recipe can be made gluten-free and paleo-friendly, too!
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine seasonings in small bowl and sprinkle onto each side of chicken breast.
3. In small bowl, combine zest and juice of lime with honey, avocado oil, coconut aminos, and apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
4. In another small bowl, make vinaigrette: combine lime zest and juice, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic and salt. Whisk with fork until combined. Set aside.
5. Once grill has heated, place chicken breast on lightly oiled grates (to prevent chicken from sticking) and cook for about 3 minutes on each side with grill cover closed.
6. Using basting brush, brush chicken with honey lime mixture. Grill chicken for about 1-2 minutes before flipping and brushing other side, and cooking for an additional 1-2 minutes – until cooked through and middle no longer pink. Remove chicken from grill and allow meat to rest on plate.
7. While meat is resting, prepare salad bowls with ingredients. 8. Slice chicken breasts and transfer to salad bowls. Top with vinaigrette. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Substitute the coconut aminos for soy sauce, if not gluten-free or tamari, if not paleo-friendly.
This Honey Lime Grilled Chicken makes great leftovers for meal prep, too!
Keywords: Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Salad, Honey Lime Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken with Honey Lime Dressing, Grilled Chicken Salad