- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- wooden skewers
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Soak wooden skewers in water.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Make the fajita seasoned marinade by combining all ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Chop bell peppers and red onion into large chunks, and zucchini into about 1/4′ thick rounds
- Place vegetables on soaked skewers, alternating the vegetables as you go, leaving just a little space in between.
Transfer vegetable kabobs to the grill in a single layer, brushing with the marinade. Grill the veggies about 5 minutes, flip, brush with marinade again and continue cooking another 3-4 minutes. Let the veggies get a little charred for extra smoky flavor.
- Remove vegetable kabobs from grill, placing on metal sheet and covering with foil until ready to enjoy.
Store leftovers in covered container in fridge; best enjoyed within 1-2 days.