- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds(pepitas)
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup natural nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup (honey for paleo)
- 1 TBS coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small blender or food processor, pulse together all nuts and seeds until broken down into a coarse meal, being careful not to pulse too long–some seed and nuts can remain whole–set aside.
- In a medium-large sauce pan on low heat add nut/seed butter, brown rice syrup (or honey for paleo), coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Stir together for about 2 minutes until warm. Add in dairy-free chocolate chips, cacao powder, and the nut & seed meal. Use a spatula to combine all ingredients well.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon, drop cookie mixture onto parchment paper, flattening slightly with the palm of your hand to create thick circle shape. Place baking sheet in freezer for 15 minutes, or in fridge for 30 and allow cookies to set.
- Store cookies in fridge, enjoy cold or at room temperature.
-Nutrition info approximate, based on 14 servings.
- Serving Size: 1/18th
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 17
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0