- Preheat oven to 350F and grease muffin pan (mini or 12 cup), set aside.
- In small bowl combine milled flaxseed with 3 TBS water, set aside for 3-5 minutes until gel forms.
- In a large bowl combine mashed bananas, coconut sugar, milk, oil, vanilla extract. Add in flaxseed mixture and stir until well combined. Add 1 cup of the oat flour, sprinkle baking soda and salt over flour and stir gently, then add last cup of oat flour (to help evenly distribute flour and baking soda throughout wet ingredients) and gently stir until combined.
- Transfer about 1 tablespoon of muffin batter to greased muffin tin, about 3/4 full, you should be able to fill all 24 cups. (You can also fill 12 cup muffin pan 3/4 full).
- Bake mini muffins at 350F for 10-12 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes out with little to no crumbs. (If baking in full 12 cup muffin pan, bake at 375F and check muffins after 15-20 minutes).
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
- Enjoy with your favorite nut butter!
-Muffins can be stored in airtight container at room temperature, about 5 days. Store muffins wrapped tightly and stored in freezer up to 3 months, thaw at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 102
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0