- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 cup toasted cashews
- 1 cup large medjool dates, soaked for 5 minutes/drained & pitted
- 1 cup dried mixed berries (I used pre-made blend of strawberries-blueberries-cranberries)
- 2” piece fresh ginger, skin peeled
- 2 TBS water
- In the bowl of your food processor, process nuts until a course meal, about 10-15 seconds.
- Remove lid from bowl and add pitted dates, mixed berries, and fresh ginger. Process again until ingredients are fully combined, roughly 15-20 seconds. Add in 1-2 TBS water for smoother consistency. Ball mixture will be thick, sticky, and slightly wet.
- Using a slightly rounded tablespoon, roll mixture into balls between the palm of your hands. You should get about 24 balls.
Store energy balls in airtight container in freezer. Enjoy!
-I used raw nuts and toasted them myself at 300F for 15 minutes.
-You can also uses almonds, pecans, etc. but I love the flavor combo that comes through from the toasted walnuts and cashews together!
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 14
- Fat: 6
- Saturated Fat: 1
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0