- 1 bunch kale, washed, dried, chopped and massaged with olive oil
- 1 large honeycrisp apple, sliced
- sweet & spicy acorn squash (1 small squash
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 ounces goat cheese
maple tahini dressing
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon stoneground mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt
- 2–3 tablespoons water, to thin as needed
- Add massaged kale, sliced apples and cut (cooked) squash to a large bowl. Add crumbled goat cheese and pepitas.
- Make dressing: add all ingredients to small blender or food processor. Add water to thin dressing to desired consistency (I used 2 tablespoons).
- Pour dressing over salad, serve and enjoy!
Store leftover dressing in fridge, enjoy within one week. Dressing may thicken in fridge overnight – add water and mix to thin.