- 1 lb organic chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced into chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced into chunks
- 1 large orange bell pepper, sliced into chunks
- 1/3 cup The New Primal Citrus Herb Marinade
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- juice of two limes
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
1. Place chicken breast chunks in bowl or ziplock baggie with Citrus Herb Marinade and let marinate for one hour, up to 24 hours.
2. Once meat has marinated, preheat grill.
3. Drain meat from marinade, discard marinade.
4. Start threading the skewers alternating the marinated chicken chunks, bell peppers, and pineapple. Lightly spray the skewers with avocado oil.
5. Place the skewers on the grill cooking for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink and pineapple and bell peppers are slightly charred.
6. While the kabobs are cooking, make the cilantro lime cauliflower rice by adding chopped cauliflower, cilantro, lime juice, and garlic salt to food processor or high speed blender. Processing until broken down into little “rice”. Transfer to serving dish.
7. Serve chicken kabobs with cilantro lime cauliflower rice, sliced avocado and red cabbage if you wish – A colorful mix of food makes for the best meals!
Prep time includes marinating chicken time. I’d suggest marinating for at least 1 hour. I marinated for a full 24 hours.
- Serving Size: 1/4th
- Calories: 203
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 347mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 30g
- Cholesterol: 55mg