- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Chipotle Pollock Burgers
- 4 wraps (gluten-free if needed)
- lettuce greens
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- sliced bell peppers (cooked or raw, about 1 whole)
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- chopped cilantro
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted, fleshed and sliced (or guacamole)
- dressing (I like a salsa ranch or something similar)
- freshly squeezed lime
meal prep tip: prepare quinoa and bell peppers ahead of time. You can slice bell peppers up and use raw or sautéed.
- Prepare Dr. Praeger’s Black Bean Chipotle Pollock Burgers according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, get out the rest of the ingredients for the wraps.
- Assemble the wraps: Lay wrap on flat surface then add a small handful of lettuce. Add about 1/4 cup of cooked quinoa, a few slices of bell peppers, diced red onion, the burger (chopped if you’d like), sprinkle of cilantro, dressing, avocado slices and a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
- Carefully fold ends of wrap in and roll until closed – secure with toothpick if needed. Dig in!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 463
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 296
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Unsaturated Fat: 8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 65
- Fiber: 12
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 0