This Creamy Citrus Ginger Smoothie is the perfect refreshing drink! Made with coconut milk, fresh ginger, and navel oranges.
- 2 Navel Oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 1″ cube fresh ginger, skin removed and chopped
- 1 cup ice
1. Add all of the ingredients into blender – make sure your oranges are segmented if you prefer a more pulp-free orange juice.
2. Blend until smooth. Add more ice or liquid for desired consistency.
Feel free to add additional ingredients such as: protein powder of choice, greens (will change color), turmeric, etc.
Recipe can be easily doubled for popsicles. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 4-6 hours. Run popsicle molds under warm water until popsicle releases.
- Category: drinks
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: creamy citrus ginger smoothie, orange smoothie, homemade popsicles