- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, or use a silicone loaf pan (no spray necessary) and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cashews, coconut flakes, chia seeds, hemp hearts, hemp protein powder, and coconut flour. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, coconut butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
If coconut butter is not soft, you can microwave the honey and coconut butter together for about 10 seconds. Make sure to use a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the coconut butter mixture to large bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Press mixture into loaf pan and put in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Cut bars into 8 squares, store in air-tight container in fridge. Bars should keep fresh up to 2 weeks stored in fridge.
*This recipe can easily be doubled. Use an 8×8 pan if doubling.
*If you don’t have coconut flour on hand, you can replace with more hemp powder, or leave out entirely.
*You could most likely sub the coconut butter for almond butter, or another nut butter of choice. But the results in texture and firmness may be slightly different.
*These bars are higher in fat because of all the HEALTHY fats from the ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 184
- Sugar: 10
- Sodium: 8mg
- Fat: 12
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 0mg