This Citrus Ginger Salmon dinner with Asian quinoa salad is the perfect weeknight dinner. An allergy-friendly meal that is gluten-free and dairy-free, made with Hook Line and Savor prepared seafood.
- comes with frozen prepared salmon and sauce packet
Asian Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup dry uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small head purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 small head broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 3 medium carrots, peeled into ribbons and chopped
- 2 green onions, diced
- Prepare the salmon according to Hook Line and Savor package instructions.
- Prepare the Asian Quinoa Salad: prepare quinoa according to package instructions by either cooking on stovetop or use pressure cooker. Allow to cool slightly. Ratio for quinoa:water is 1:3. So 1/2 cup dry quinoa with 1 1/2 cups water if using stovetop method. Combine chopped veggies in large bowl with cooled quinoa and set aside.
- Make the dressing: combine all dressing ingredients in small food processor or blender, blending until smooth. Add milk or water one tablespoon at a time if too thick. Pour dressing over Asian quinoa salad, tossing to coat.
- Once salmon has reached internal temperature of 145ºF, plate salmon, cover with sauce packet (or use for dipping) and serve with Asian quinoa salad. Enjoy!
Store leftover Asian quinoa salad in airtight container in fridge 5-7 days.
- Category: dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Asian-inspired
Keywords: salmon dinner, easy dinner recipes, asian quinoa salad