- 3/4 cup frozen tart red cherries (make sure they’re pitted!)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup whole frozen strawberries
- 2 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (or liquid of choice, but I suggest something creamy)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger (or 1” peeled fresh cube)
- optional add-ins:
- 1 TBS hemp hearts
- 2 cups greens
- 2 servings favorite protein powder* (I like vanilla or unflavored here)
- Add everything to blender, starting with fruit and ending with liquid and protein powder. If using NutriBullet, make sure you follow order of ingredients listed.
- Blend until smooth. Adjust liquid or add ice to achieve desired consistency.
- Divide into smoothie into two glasses, enjoy!
*Use your favorite protein powder – whey, plant-based, collagen. If not using protein powder, up hemp hearts to 1/4 cup if still wanting protein addition.
Recipe can be easily cut in half for 1 serving.
- Serving Size: 1/2 without protein powder
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 31g
- Sodium: 68mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg