- 3 cups rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Whey Cocoa* (20g each scoop)
- 2 TBS cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter** (crunchy or creamy)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 TBS oil (I used avocado, but melted and *cooled* coconut oil works too)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt*** (I used non-fat)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oats, collagen whey protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, honey and oil until well combined. Add in greek yogurt and eggs, stirring gently until combined. Add in milk, stir again until combined.
- Add bowl of wet ingredients into large bowl of dry ingredients. Use large rubber spatula to gently combine, then fold in mini chocolate chips. Batter will be thick and wet.
- Evenly distribute batter into greased muffin cups, filling to top. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until middle is set. Allow oatmeal cups to cool in pan before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store oatmeal cups in airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days. May store in fridge or freezer for longer periods of time.
*I did not test this with plant-based protein. If you try, let me know! **Can sub other natural nut/seed butters ***Could probably sub a dairy-free yogurt alternative, but I did not test this myself. If you try, let me know 😀 recipe adapted from here
- Serving Size: 1/12
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 144mg
- Fat: 10
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 31mg