Loaded with flavor and packed with nutrients, this Cherry Berry Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl will be your new favorite. Immune-boosting ingredients with turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger for an extra healthy kick!
- 1/2 small banana, frozen
- 5 large tart red cherries, frozen
- 4 large whole strawberries, frozen
- 2 TBS blueberries, frozen
- 2 TBS cultured coconut milk* (I used So Delicious)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk* + more for desired consistency
- Immune Booster
- dash of ground turmeric
- dash of ground cinnamon
- dash of ground ginger (or 1/2 tsp freshly grated)
- optional add ins:
- favorite protein powder
- favorite nut butter
- Place all frozen fruit, yogurt, 1/4 cup of milk, and spices in NutriBullet or small food processor, and blend until smooth. (If your ingredients are having a hard time blending with just 1/4 cup of liquid, add more liqud about 1 TBS at a time, until it blends down but still has thick consistency)
- Pour smoothie into bowl and load up with desired toppings. I like chia seeds, hemp hearts, coconut flakes, nut butter, and/or granola.
*Yogurt is not necessary, I just prefer a creamier smoothie.
*The key to a thick smoothie bowl is using frozen fruit and just enough liquid for everything to come together.
- Category: smoothie