- 1/3 cup AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (or sub another sweetener such as 1/2 TBS maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree* (option to freeze into cubes)
- 1/2 TBS cashew butter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice**
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 2/3 cup*** cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- Place all ingredients into blender cup starting with AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites, ending with cashew milk. See notes below regarding frozen pumpkin versus fresh and amount of milk needed.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer pumpkin protein smoothie into cup or travel mug, enjoy!
*I had scooped some canned pumpkin into little balls for smoothies, which helps make the smoothie thicker with no ice. You can also use fresh pumpkin puree/canned pumpkin. Add ice and just liquid.
***Adjust milk according to desired consistency. Adding more milk with the ingredients as listed will get you a thinner smoothie. If not using frozen pumpkin, you may want less liquid.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 306
- Sugar: 36g
- Sodium: 277mg
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 13g
- Cholesterol: 0mg