- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee (I used fresh & hot)
- 1/3 cup cashews* – raw or unsalted roasted
- 2 large medjool dates, pitted (omit if following Whole30)
- 3 TBS pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup cashew milk**, room temperature or slightly warmed
- Add coffee, cashews, pitted dates, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to high-powered blender. Blend on low for about 20 seconds, then medium for another 20 seconds, and then high for 20 seconds. Mixture will be fairly thick.
- Add cashew milk and blend again for another minute (depending on how strong your blender is) until really smooth.
- Transfer to mugs, top with pumpkin spice and enjoy!
I did not soak cashews beforehand, but if you’re working with a blender that isn’t as powerful, you may want to soak in boiling hot water for 5 minutes.
Feel free to sub non-dairy milk of choice.
If you have leftovers, store in glass jar with lid for 1-2 days. Reheat on stovetop and re-blend if looking for a frothier latte.
Inspired by Pinch of Yum’s Unbelievably Good Cashew Coffee
- Serving Size: 1/2
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 61mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg