California Turkey Wraps are the perfect light lunch or dinner, and packable for day trips to the beach or lake. Use a gluten free wrap for food sensitivities.
- 4 flour tortilla wraps (spinach, vegetable, whole wheat, etc.)
- Your choice of mayonnaise
- 4 cups of your choice of lettuce
- 8 ounces deli turkey meat
- 4 slices Tillamook Farmstyle Thick Cut Muenster Sliced Cheese
- 8 small slices of tomato
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and sliced
- Lay out wraps and spread on a thin layer of mayo (or as much as you’d like). Then add lettuce (large butter lettuce leaves work well here, or spinach) about 2-3 slices of turkey breast, Tillamook Muenster Slices, tomato, bacon and avocado.
- Carefully fold in the sides while rolling and turning the ends in at the same time.
- Slice wraps in half and store in airtight container or foil until ready to eat.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: wrap
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy picnic lunch foods, California club wrap, healthy travel snacks