Easy Banana Bread Overnight Oats recipe made with just 5 ingredients. Perfect for meal prep, enjoy hot or cold. Vegan and gluten free friendly recipe.
You’ll need at least a 16oz jar with a lid to store this overnight oats recipe.
- 1 medium banana, mashed with fork
- 2/3 cup quick oats
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Blended with Real Bananas
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh fruit
- chopped nuts
- nut butter or seed butter
- Using at least a 16oz jar place all ingredients in jar, starting with mashed banana then adding oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Blended with Real Bananas and vanilla.
- Stir ingredients using large spoon or seal jar with tight lid and shake until mixed.
- Place jar in fridge overnight for at least 2 hours.
- Enjoy straight from jar cold, or warm up in microwave safe bowl. Add toppings as desired.
To make with steel cut oats
Use 1/2 cup steel cut oats, increase almondmilk ratio to 1 1/4 cups, as well as use a larger jar. You’ll also need at least 4-5 hours of fridge time compared to using quick oats, as the steel cut oats take longer to soften.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: fridge
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: overnight oats banana, vegan overnight oats, overnight steel cut oats