- 1lb Never Any! Fresh Antibiotic Free Chicken Breasts
- SimplyNature Organic Balsamic Dressing
- liveGfree Gluten Free Wraps, Original or Spinach
- Happy Farms Preferred Goat Cheese Logs
- Organic Blueberries
- SimplyNature Raw Almonds, Pecans & Pistachio Kernels
- SimplyNature Organic Arugula & Spinach Mix
- Prepare chicken: place chicken in shallow dish and cover with SimplyNature Organic Balsamic Dressing; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight. Once chicken has marinated, heat grill to medium heat (or use cast iron skillet), and cook chicken breast on 3-4 minutes each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF. Sliced chicken breast into thin strips.
- Assemble wraps: Lay out a gluten free wrap on a flat surface. Spread with about 1 tablespoon of goat cheese, add a handful of arugula and spinach mix, place about 3oz of chicken breast, some blueberries and mixed nuts on to the wrap. Begin folding ends of the wrap in and continue rolling while folding.
- Gently slice wraps in half; enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 441
- Sugar: 9
- Sodium: 290
- Fat: 23
- Saturated Fat: 5
- Unsaturated Fat: 14
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 31
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 34
- Cholesterol: 70