- 1lb bacon*; about 10 long strips
- 1lb brussels sprouts; washed, dried and trimmed
- salt & pepper
- 2 TBS balsamic vinegar (optional but I like the extra flavor!)
- balsamic almond butter dressing
- Preheat oven to 400ºF .
- Lay out bacon strips on cutting board and cut in half; place on rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut brussels sprouts in half, lengthwise. Next place brussels sprouts cut side up, then wrap bacon around brussels sprouts placing seam side down on baking sheet.
- Brush balsamic vinegar on top of bacon.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, rotating pan halfway through baking time.
- Meanwhile, make the balsamic almond butter dressing for dipping.
- Allow bacon wrapped brussels sprouts to cool on pan before transferring to serving tray with dip. Enjoy!
*Use no sugar added bacon if looking for Whole30 compliant.