- 2 ripe medium avocados; fleshed and diced
- 4oz feta (block will yield best taste and texture)
- 3 medium roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (or cilantro)
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar (or white)
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- Make sure your avocados aren’t too soft so they hold their texture better.
- Cut 4oz block of feta into cubes.
- In a medium bowl combine diced avocado, feta, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, minced garlic, chopped parsley or cilantro, extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt.
- Gently fold together ingredients with large spoon until combined. Be careful not to mash avocado.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl, serve with crackers, chips, flatbread or on its own.
Store leftovers in covered container – cover with plastic wrap and gently press into dip before placing lid on. Leftovers should keep okay (without avocado browning too much) for about 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Calories: 27
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg