Seriously this Avocado Chocolate Fruit Dip is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Made with just four main ingredients: avocados, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and vanilla. Vegan, gluten-free and paleo. WAY better than the artificial store-bought stuff!
- 2 large ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup maple syrup*
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (cacao may be subbed)
- 1/2 TBS vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 TBS almondmilk to thin as needed (cashew or coconut may be subbed)
- assorted fruit: strawberries, blueberries, bananas, pears, kiwis, etc. Pick an array of colors!
1. In a small food processor bowl or blender cup add avocado, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and salt.
2. Blend ingredients until smooth – you may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl or cup a couple of times with a spatula.
3. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time to thin as needed. I only used 1 tablespoon.
4. Transfer Avocado Chocolate Dip to small serving bowl. Serve with assorted fruit plate. Enjoy!
*May need to adjust sweetness to liking. Feel free to add another tablespoon of maple syrup, or add in granulated sugar to taste.
Servings based on about 1/4 cup of dip per serving.
- Category: dessert
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Avocado Chocolate Fruit Dip, Paleo Chocolate Fruit Dip