Fit Mitten Kitchen’s 2016 Holiday Gift Guide, for the fit foodies in your life!
Hey hey hey! Back with another gift guide for you this holiday season! This time for the fit foodies that are near and dear to your heart. This little gift guide is filled with ideas perfect for your fitness-fanatic, foodie loving friends with various price ranges for everyone’s budget! Let’s see what will be on their lists…
[Tweet “From foam rollers to chocolate gifts, this guide is perfect for fit foodies! “]
The Best Holiday Gift Guide for Fit Foodies
1. TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller The best foam roller, hands down! Truly, don’t bother with the cheap ones… they’ll dent quickly and become worthless. I’ve had the TP GRID for over two years now and it still
hurts works like a champ. And really the foam roller is great for everyone. You can read more about the importance of foam rolling here. 🙂
2. TriggerPoint GRID STK Okay, call me TriggerPoint obsessed, but truly the STK also makes for a great gift for your fitness friends. It is more travel-friendly compared to the foam roller, and helps get deeper into some areas without having to get on the floor. Give this to your friends who need some extra TLC on their muscles.
3. SWB Booty Bands So these bands are really fun. And by fun I kind of mean painful… but in the best way. Any fitness fanatic will love these booty bands. There are so many exercises you can do with them, perfect for working out at home or when you’re traveling. We got these little bands after doing a workout with Gunnar Peterson during BlogFest. So fun!
4. Resistance Bands Set Everyone could use a set of good resistance bands! My parents got me this set last year for Christmas and I use them all the time when working out at home. Also great for traveling or taking your workout outside. There are so many ways to workout with resistance bands, and they challenge your muscles in a different way than free weights. Check out this great workout to help you get started 🙂
5. S’well Bottle Possibly the prettiest, trendiest water bottle I ever did see. Who knew water bottles could be so cool? Okay, but seriously… I’ve heard great things about this water bottle (don’t have one myself but hey friends and fam, I see you 😉 ). If you’re looking for a quality water bottle that will last, keep your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours, a S’well bottle would be the best gift. Plus you’re helping to reduce the use of plastic water bottles ♻ a gift for the earth as well! <– HA cheesy but true
6. Heavy Duty Food Processor Definitely an amazing gift for the fit foodie who loves to bake or cook. I use the Breville 12 cup all the time and it is seriously amazing. Everything from homemade paleo protein bars, date-based energy balls, to homemade nut butters and cakes. Your fit foodie will love you forever and always if you get them this.
[Tweet “adding these fitness (and foodie!) gifts to my list”]
7. Himalayan Salt Block Perfect for the grill masters in your life, or those that love to entertain! You can cook pretty much anything on a salt block.
8. Ghee All the foodies need some ghee in their life. Ghee is clarified butter, which is great for those that are lactose-intolerant. The flavor you get from cooking with ghee is incredible, and it has a higher smoke point. The grass-fed ghee from Fourth & Heart is top-notch.
9. Theo Chocolate Gift Set Can one ever go wrong with gifting chocolate? Especially when it’s quality stuff like Theo’s. Their chocolate is organic, fair-trade and so so so good. Seriously you must gift Theo’s this year. <– hint hint
10. Tea for One Pretty tea pots! I love this one from David’s Tea (obviously, it’s turquoise). It has a matching cup that fits snugly on top of the pot. Tea lovers need something like this.
11. French Press Oh yeah, every foodie needs a French coffee press in their lives. Not only is it great for making a strong, tasty brew but it doubles as the perfect way to make cold brew.
12. Matcha Gift Set If you’ve got non-coffee drinkers to buy for, you may want to look into gifting some matcha. I also came across this set from Food52 which would be a nice little set of various matcha teas. And matcha isn’t just for drinking–you can bake with it and make fun treats too 🙂
13. Fun Foodie Tees Can we get any more basic? Probably not… but come on, the foodies in your life need shirts like this to represent.
14. A Cozy Coloring Book Because coloring is for adults again, and with this coloring cook book you’ll be able to de-stress by coloring and cooking up a storm! This looks so fun.
15. Stashed Bags For the foodie, earth-loving friends these Stasher Bags are seriously awesome. They’re made from silicone and they’re so durable. Freezer-friendly, perfect for so many things!! I have a couple myself and truly do love them. And while some may think “Hm, that’s an odd gift…”, think about your earth-loving friends (which should be all of you, but I digress) and they will love.
[Tweet “Definitely using this gift guide for fit foodies–and maybe adding some of these to my own list.”]
I know I said this last week,and I know Thanksgiving comes first buuttttt…. I’m ready to bust out the holiday decorations now 🙂
Do you have a fitness fanatic or foodie in your life?
What’s on your list?
Pin it for later